Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Black Noblest Rings - Tungsten Carbide Steel

So I lost my original platinum wedding band that I paid over $1000 for. I needed a cheap and quick replacement for the holidays with the in-laws. I was so please with the style and price of this tungsten ring, I just wish I would have found this one before I got married.
Tungsten carbide is one of the hardest metals on the planet, making it almost scratch proof. I wish I could have said the same for my platinum one. This is a large size tungsten ring, and somewhat heavy.

I took me a week or so to really get used to it, but once it "broke in" its really comfortable. Take it from me, unless you really want to spend the extra cash on a gold or ceramic wedding band I would just purchase this one, if you loose it, so what; your only out 20 bucks!
I just received this new style tungsten ring. I previously owned a white gold band and lost it. I bought this to hold me over until I could afford another one. Unless over time this black noblest tungsten ring changes considerably, I will not need to replace for a more expensive one. This unusual tungsten ring is perfect. It matches my platinum diamond perfect. I can not tell the differnce. I did however order a 1/2 size smaller after reading all the reviews. It fits without falling off but I probably should get even another 1/2 size smaller.

Over all this is worth it. Even it the engravable tungsten rings changes color becomes stratched or what not, I probably will just buy another in expensive one to replace it. I am very hard on my hands (I live on a farm), so I don't really have to be to cautious about damaging it. This is one satisfied customer. Thank you!!
For more read,pls visit tungsten wedding bands or  tungsten masonic rings

No comments:

Post a Comment