Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Lost Wedding Ring Are Tungsten Rings Magnetic?

I want a Tungsten engagement ring when I get engaged. If my SO was dead set against it, I wouldn't force him to get me one, however. I want one mainly out of tradition, it's something I would plan on wearing for the rest of my life.
In my current relationship, putting away money for a womens tungsten carbide promise ring isn't going to mean the difference between paying rent or not. If that's the issue for you, then your girlfriend should understand and accept that you genuinely can't afford a tungsten ring. I'm kind of with feralkitten on this one, how many things do you spend money on that she thinks is a waste of money, or vice versa?
Tungsten carbide Rings Magnetic

If she absolutely refuses to marry you unless you get a ring, and you refuse to spend the money on one (unless it's for moral reasons or whatever), then that's an issue that you need to two need to discuss.
So anyway, yes, I do want a diamond engagement ring, mainly for tradition. I have a pretty traditional family and friends and I don't think I know of any of them who have gotten engaged without a engraved tungsten ring.
I just think that in the current position we're both (speaking hypothetically about my bf, but we haven't really talked marriage), the money that's spent now isn't going to be make or break in the long run. But like I said, it would never be a dealbreaker for me. If my SO absolutely insisted against a tungsten ring, I would have to accept it.
More read: faceted tungsten wedding bands

No comments:

Post a Comment