Sunday, June 12, 2011

My simple black tungsten wedding bands

I love this tungsten ring! Tungsten Carbide is the new metal of the future. It shines, and looks so good on your finger, i can't imagine buying any other for a simple tungsten wedding band. The love of my life's eyes popped open wide when i walked out of the UPS store with this shineing on my finger.I ordered it on 3/31/2011 at 6:00 PM, and it arrived in Monterey on 4/4/2011 at 12:00 noon. The fit and finnish on this product is flawless! I examined it with my 10X loupe and couldn't the slightest flaw, or varience at all.

The "Tungsten steel" etching, or laser inscription on the inside looks classy, and is as clean as if it was on a $1000.00 Platitnum band. Anyway it's perfect, and nearly indstructable, as the One black tungsten mens Ring was, or at least i would have to cast into the fires of Mount Doom to melt it. If you don't believe me go check out sawblades, and drill bits that can cut through anything, and imagine wearing that kind of power, polished, shineing on your finger. It complements well with my Omega Seamaster stainless dive watch. They look so good together, i will never need to take it off.

I came across this tungsten ring gem inlay by accident but am very glad I did! I got this ring because my boyfriend really loves celtic knotwork and is a big fan if dragons to boot. It looked amazing in the picture online but when I got it in person I did notice that the background color shown in the picture is somewhat darker than in person (but does not look blue to me as some have written in their reviews).

The picture also makes the ring look like you could touch the inlay. In person the background is lighter, and the inlay is under a cover that makes it look like you're seeing the dragon design like you would see a trophy or tungsten jewelry in a glass case. Preserved and carefully shown off to display all its beauty.

More read: womens tungsten rings

No comments:

Post a Comment